Friday, February 29, 2008

Aubrey Finally Crawls


The day we have been waiting for finally arrived last Sunday. Aubrey crawled for the first time!! Her first time crawling was down the hall at church with her dad. Jeff forgot to tell me about it until it was about time for bed. I couldn't believe that he forgot about it after we have been waiting for soooo long. Well at least he did remember to tell me! The following video is a few days later. She is still pretty slow and only goes as far as she needs to and then plops on her belly and reaches for whatever she was crawling too. With all that chub it must be a lot of work!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am so excited for your blog. It looks adorable. I sure miss you guys!!

Esther Attridge said...

She is so naughty. How come we never see you guys? Did Jeff tell you that Bry and I stopped by his office the other day just cause we needed some Buell time? We came at like 4:50 so he would think it was a student that he would have to help right when he was supposed to leave. haha