Monday, November 9, 2009

Brooke is 7 Months

I can't believe my little Brooke is already 7 months. Where does the time go?

Brooke is truly our little angel. She has the sweetest and gentlest little spirit. She is happy, smiley and cuddly. She is getting so fast at the grabbing. Nothing is safe within her reach now. She is pretty determined when she wants something too. She is such a good eater. She gobbles down almost everything I give her. Her fine motor skills are starting to develop. She can pick up cheerios, but getting them into her mouth is still problematic for her.

My favorite thing to do with Brooke is rock her and sing to her. She will just snuggle right into me and reach up and caress my face. It is so sweet.

She just adores her sister Aubrey. The other day I was holding Brooke and Aubrey was sitting next to us. Brooke just kept reach out and patting Aubrey's cheeks. She was being soft, so Aubrey let her do it. She also will just watch Aubrey and laugh and laugh. Sometimes this annoys Aubrey and she'll say, "I'm not being funny right now Brooke."

Lately she has been into giving kisses. At church she grabbed my face by both cheeks and laid a big slobbery one right on my lips.

We couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl. We love you Brookie Bug!



She makes the above expression a lot. Jeff calls it her "President Hinckley face."

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

What a cutie! I adore her too.

Anonymous said...

Love these adorable pictures of Brookie!

Leigh-Ann said...

Sis. Buell! You have a blog?! Your daughters are beautiful. If it's ok, I would like to add you to our blog! If you want to e-mail me at leighannwhitaker@gmail.com, I'll add you!