Friday, November 20, 2009

Fresh Air

With our potty training woes this week, my girls have not even seen the light of day. (well except through the window) Yesterday we were all in a pretty bad mood and I think maybe going a bit stir crazy. So I took my little ones outside for a bit today - and they were so happy. A little fresh air does a body good!



Brooke was so fascinated by the grass. She could have played with it for hours. Hmm I wonder if there is a way to bring it indoors for the winter! ;)









My lil' cuties havin' fun together!



3 comments:

Chanté said...

You have the cutest girls! I love their hats!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work on the potty training, I hope it eventually clicks for you. Once Aubrey's got it, it will be totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

Cute cute girlies! So glad you could get outside to enjoy the fresh air!