Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our Garden

Ever since we bought our home, every year we plant a garden. And by "we" I mean, Jeff does all of the work and I help eat the delicious fresh produce! I think it is a pretty good arrangement! So, I wanted to show off the beautiful garden Jeff planted this year. We have been eating many wonderful delights from it the last few weeks. Today, Aubrey really enjoyed helping us pick our cherry tomatoes. Anyway, I love the garden. Thanks Jeff for always doing such a good job!

6 comments:

Chanté said...

What a GREAT garden. I want to get one going next year...

John and Ann Tolman said...

Aubrey is going to be a great "helper" next year with growing a garden with her dad. I love the"smelling" of the flower!I'm VERY impressed with how great everything looks. I LOVE fresh veggies too. Right now with our 3 tomatoes plants and Amy's "22" tomatoe plants all producing - we are sharing alot.We are so excited about Jordan I didn't even fix dinner with all our garden fresh veggies tonight! Thanks for you comments.

Anonymous said...

VERY Very impressive garden!!!! I wish I was your next door neighbor! Do the Tolmans have a blog? I need their blog http! Aubrey is such a cutie:)

{Anne} said...

Oh my heck Heather...that is the most impressive garden ever! Awesome. I wish ours looked that great! There is always next year for us!

Keri said...

Now that's a garden! I remember my Mom raving about it, and now that I've seen the pictures, I can see why. This reminds me of the favorite part of our first house. Once upon a time, we too had green thumbs... well maybe yellowish-green is more accurate. None the less, it is awe inspiring!

Tammy and Mark said...

Wow. I mean...wow. For the last 3 yrs I kept thinking about planting one and then saying, "maybe in the next house." Now you've motivated me to do it...if we don't move next year! ;)