Saturday, February 27, 2010

Aubrey's Photo Debut

This last week Aubrey has been wanting to take pictures with my camera. I let her snap the photos a few times. Well on Monday morning she set up a little scene with a little spot for Brooke and I to sit. She came running to me and said, "Mom go get your camera. You and Brooke sit right here and I'll take your picture." Since she had it all set up, I thought I'd actually teach her how to take the picture. So I told her about the screen on the back and told her to move the camera around until she saw Brooke and I on the screen, and then take the picture. She did a real good job, so I had to post it. (Please don't mind my utter ugliness - it was first thing in the morning!)


Here's her second shot.


As I was going through the photos I found the following cute picture of Brooke. I know I didn't take it, and since Jeff is behind Brooke he couldn't have. So, Aubrey must have. I cropped it up close on Brooke, but what a darling picture Aubrey took of her sissy.


So maybe we have a future photographer in the making!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she is going to need some photography equipment before too long!!! That picture of Brooke is darling!