Sunday, February 7, 2010

Girls with Curls


I'm sad to say that with Aubrey's hair getting longer and thicker she is starting to loose her perfectly darling curls. Her hair is starting to look a bit stringy and messy on top with curls underneath. (Just like Mommy's hair unfortunately.) So I decided to try out the sponge curlers. Aubrey actually thought it was pretty fun getting rollers put in her hair.



And here are her nice soft curls the next morning. I was very pleased with how they turned out!



Brooke has absolutely no curl to her hair. It's starting to come in but she still doesn't have much for me to work with. For church today I thought it would be a fun experiment to try and make some curls in her hair with just my finger and some hairspray.



I thought it turned out pretty cute. It was much cuter in real life.



And here is my silly little baby who has recently decided it is very fun to stick out her tongue.


2 comments:

Karen said...

Just the other day I was noticing the differences between my girls hair. Kaylyn's was thick and long and Katie is whispy. Drives me crazy. These are such cute picutes of your girls. I am loving the tongue.

Anonymous said...

Too cute;)