Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Park


We actually had a couple of nice sunny days last week so we decided to take advantage of them and go to the park with the Smith's.



It felt so nice to spend a few hours those two days in the fresh air sitting on a bench visiting with Rachel while Aubrey and Zoe played. This was our first visit to the park where Aubrey could play without help from me. It was DIVINE!



Both girls were sooooo excited to be playing outdoors.



They both did really good on the big kid swings also.



Brooke got to experience a park swing for the first time and just LOVED it!





Hmm I wonder what this thing is that I've been holding on to?








Both of my cuties on the swings.





Aubrey pushing her sissy on the swing.



Brooke enjoyed checking out the tunnel as well.



I can't wait for Spring and many many many more visits to the park!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your sunshine! We're in part of the zone that's been getting hit with snow, so we can't venture out to the playground. I think we're getting a little stir crazy...

Tolman Family said...

Fun day at the park! You're so nice to take them out with snow still on the ground. It's in the 50's here and I'm freezing. My boys are lucky they're getting to play in the backyard during our occasional sunny days.

So I'm dying to know where you get your cute bow headbands or do you make them? With a little girl on the way I'm starting to get the pink itch!

Karen said...

I can't beleive you are at the park in Utah. We haven't a sunny day for weeks. It's just wet and cold. But your girls look adorable as always.