Sunday, February 7, 2010

Life

Here's just some pics of what has been going on in our little life.



Aubrey, Zoe & Eden lounging around and watching a movie together. Aubrey was excited that she got to have 2 friends come over that day.



While Bryan was away Aunt Esther came to play. I thought it was cute how they both fit on the teeny tiny little car. Yesterday Esther & Bryan babysat Aubrey & Brooke while I went to a baptism. I then picked up Aubrey to go to a wedding and Brooke stayed behind with Esther & Bryan. When we were driving home from the wedding Aubrey asked me where Aunt Esther & Uncle Bryan were. I told her that they had gone home. She then said, "Mommy will you go to another church meeting so Aunt Esther & Uncle Bryan can babysit me again?" Too funny!



Brookie being cute and Aubrey thinking she should be the baby and sit in the baby car seat.



Last Sunday after church Aubrey and Brooke were being so cute playing together while we worked on dinner. Aubrey was crawling through the tunnel and Brooke was just giggling away watching her sister crawling toward her.






The other day Aubrey wore the above witch's hat all morning long. After a while of wearing it she asked me, "Mommy do Princess' wear witch's hats?"



Brooke still loves to scoot around backwards. She gets herself stuck in the funniest places while scooting around.



One morning while I was nursing Brooke I could hear Aubrey in the closet. When I went to check on her I found her on top of some boxes playing with the bows and barretts. When I began to scold her she said, "But Mommy I was just trying to put these in my hair so I could be so so pretty - like a Princess." How do you continue to scold with a response like that!? So, instead we filled her hair with the hair clips.



Aubrey with all of her "children" on her lap sending an email on her laptop.



What a little sweetie pie. I love this picture because I have some of her just weeks old sleeping in this exact same position. I must go find one to post with this . . .

. . . And here it is. What do you think - has she changed much?

2 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

So cute! I am glad that I told you to take a pic.

Esther Attridge said...

hehe - Aubrey loves us!! I think Brooke is coming around too - she cried for a minute after you left and then was fine :)