Friday, May 2, 2008

Birthday Girl

Here are some pics from Aubrey's actual birthday.



Here is Aubrey playing with some of her presents that she got at her Birthday Party.


Thanks to all of our family for all of the fun and thoughtful birthday presents. As you can see, she is really enjoying them!



Other Happenings of this week.


On Monday Aubrey started practicing standing on her own. She will pull herself up on something (usually me) and then she will steady herself. She then lets go with both arms out to the sides and a big grin on her face. Of course she expects much applause from her onlookers after such an amazing feat!


On Tuesday, Jeff was trying to put his hat on Aubrey. She wouldn't let him! So, he went and got a second hat and put it on his head. Once, daddy had a hat on his head then Aubrey would willingly let him put one on hers. I guess she thought, "I'll do it if Daddy does it"!


One year old Photos.
(And you thought this post was over ;))

Aubrey was pretty nervous during the picture taking so we got more tears than smiles this time. But, I think we still got some pretty cute shots!

4 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

I was lookin at pics I took from Aubrey's b-day party and there is one that looks just like you. So, I voted (on the side) that she looks like Jeff - but I think she looks like both after seeing the pic :)

Angelina Christina said...

What an adorable girl!!!
Mason was funney about hats when he was Aubrey's age too, that is until Candace put a bucket on his head and everyone thought it was so funney-he wore hats after that.
I hope you have lots of fun w/ Dane & his family.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun to have so many pictures to look back on when she is a teenager:) They are darling just like she is. When you get home from Alabama, I suspect you will say ya'll

Shannon said...

You are the cutest mom in the Whole World!! You can just tell by all the Pictures that poor girl had to go through. hehe ;) I love PICTURES, their can never be too many Right?!!
And Holy Cow on her Presents, She SCORED!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Aubrey cutie! I am a huge FAN of her Naked Pics...She is SOOOO Chubby!! (must be all those B day Cakes. hehehe)