Saturday, November 15, 2008

My New Hat

My friend Rachel made this adorable hat for Aubrey! I love it. She is going to teach me how to make one - because I must have more of them! I wasn't sure if Aubrey would keep it on, because when we tried it on her she pulled it right off. Tonight as we were getting ready to go I put it on her and took her to the mirror to show her how pretty she looked. She liked it too and kept it on real good! Thanks Rachel for the darling hat.

I got Aubrey this doggy backpack/leash so I can keep hold of her when she is walking around. She just adores it. She hugged it the entire time at the store and most of the day afterward. When Jeff got home from work he tried it on her. She then took a hold of the leash and started running up and down the hallway. I was worried that she would never surrender the leash and it would loose it's effectiveness. But, when we are out and about she lets me have it. A few days ago she was trying to get it on her back by herself. She couldn't quite do it. She did manage to put the leash around the back of her neck and then hold the handle. She started running all around the house with the dog dragging behind her saying. "a walk a walk". She of course was walking the dog. I think she did that for like a half hour. Funny kid!

Last Saturday Jeff was working on the lawn. When Aubrey woke from her nap she wanted to see what daddy was doing. She was so interested in the rake she ran right out there. Right after I took this picture the camera battery died - bummer, because she grabbed onto the rake and was raking with daddy. It was real cute. By the time I got new batteries they were done.

4 comments:

TheAndFam said...

That hat is ADORABLE!! See, this is why I need a girl so bad!!

Megan said...

So cute! Her eyes pop even more than usual!

Karen said...

So when you know how to make them maybe you could send one this way.... Way too cute! We miss that little one.

Esther Attridge said...

She really does look too cute in that little hat! I love that she has accessories for every outfit. I’m a little jealous - hehehe