Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Fun Night

A few Monday nights ago we decided to take Daddy to the Family Fun Center for Family Home Evening. Aubrey was so excited to show daddy all the fun things we did there.

It started raining as soon as we got there, but I didn't let that stop us from having fun. So, we were pretty much soaking wet the whole time.

Aubrey was thrilled to ride the airplane ride, "All by myself."


Daddy giving Brookie a ride.


After the airplane ride and bumper boats, the rain started coming down pretty hard, so we went inside for a bit.

Aubrey decided she was brave enough to do the Frog Hopper.


I wondered if she would get scared, because it gets really high, but she was smiling every time it dropped.


Then Aubrey wanted to try out the inside playground. I've never let her play inside those tunnel type playgrounds before. I've never liked the idea that I can't see her, or get to her quickly. Plus who knows who is up inside those things. Anyway, since there was nobody there, we let her go for it. She really wanted to go down the slide, but kept getting lost. Here she is coming down the slide once she FINALLY found it. (Jeff actually had to climb up and show her the way!)



Brooke was completely content climbing up and down the bottom of the slide.




Then the rain let up so we went back outside. Aubrey loved doing the go karts with Daddy.


And of course had to do the airplane again.


Both girls loved the carousel.




Brookie waving at mommy.


Aww look at my cute little crew.


Then on our way out, Aubrey reminded Daddy that she wanted to golf. So, we stayed a little longer to do a little mini golf.


As we were going home I asked Aubrey if that was a fun Family Home Evening. She replied, "Yeah that was fun, but Mommy I want a lesson." Funny kid. I'm glad she likes our FHE lessons so much!

No comments: