Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Little Princess

After church 2 Sundays ago Aubrey told Jeff and I, "Next Sunday I want to wear my Princess dress, have princess hair and have pink polish on my fingers and toes." So, when Sunday rolled around, I did my best to turn her into a church appropriate princess.

Here's my little princess on her way out to church.


I thought her hair turned out so cute, that I had to take a pic.


Aubrey is becoming more and more opinionated about what she wears and how she wants her hair done. I'm kind of sad about this, because I have always enjoyed dolling up my little Aubrey. Or as my Father-in-law calls it, "playing baby." Anyway, I'm glad I have Brooke to "play baby" with, but she just needs to get some more hair!

2 comments:

aubrie said...

So cute! She looked adorable (as always), and I especially loved her hair!

Anonymous said...

She is just too cute!