Friday, August 27, 2010

Hurray Brooke!

I have some catching up to do - but no time to do it tonight.

But I had to quickly post our exciting happening for today.

Brooke at 16.5 months finally started walking today!

We were playing in Aubrey's room and Brooke wanted a toy to put in the play highchair. I found a stuffed animal and called for her to come and get it. She turned around and just walked across Aubrey's room. Apparently she wanted to make sure she had it all figured out before she even gave it a try.

So, I ran and got my camera and got some video's of her walking. So these are her 2nd, 3rd and 4th attempt at walking. (Well except for the times she's walked in the pool. But those times she had help with the balance water gives you and a life jacket to hold her up.)







Hurray Brooke we are all so proud of you!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yeah! She beat Katie. My stinker was 19 months. Brooke looks so cute. I kind of miss her.

Nelson Family said...

Yeah! way to go Brooke! So cute!

Summer Carlile said...

She is such a cute walker. I love how happy Aubrey is for her in the background.