Monday, July 7, 2008

Grandpa's Funeral


Grandpa Bagley's funeral was really nice. My favorite part was when Grandma Bagley came into the viewing room. We were all seated and the room was full. Grandma was so surprised and touched to see that many people there to honor Grandpa. I was told that she said, "Oh Cliff, you would have loved this." She was so touched, in fact, that at the end of the service she asked if she could get up and thank everyone for coming. My sweet, frail, almost 90 year old Grandma, went to the podium and thanked us all for coming. There was not many dry eyes in the room. I know Grandpa was up in heaven smiling from ear to ear to see that most of his family were there! And maybe he even got a little peak at Aubrey.


Aubrey with her Grandpa, going hippy hippy hop!

Grandma Bagley with all of us sisters and our babies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather these are wonderful pictures with Grandma!

Karen said...

I love seeing all the pictures. I so wish Dane could have been there. Grandma looks beautiful.

Keri said...

You and your sisters are so beautiful! It's nice to see that you were able to spend time with the ones you love.