Monday, July 7, 2008

Meeting Great Grandma Bagley


I had a trip planned for tomorrow to make a visit to California. One of the reasons we were coming was to introduce Aubrey to Great Grandma & Grandpa Bagley. Well, Aubrey missed meeting Great Grandpa by just a few weeks. But, I know they will get to meet someday. I was glad that she did get to meet Great Grandma Bagley! Grandma was so sweet and complimentary of Aubrey. It was fun seeing them together!

Packing for California

Aubrey was really helpful while I was packing for our trip (not!). I set the suitcase in her room and threw her bathing suit into it. I had to leave the room to gather some things. When I returned I found her inside the suitcase. She was holding out her swimsuit to me - as if to say, "Let's go swimming". The rest of the day she continued to search for and find either her swimsuit or swim diapers. She really wanted to go swimming!

No comments: