Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day after the Wedding

Last Saturday we had a busy day with family. In the morning we went to Elliot & Katie's for breakfast with the Bagley's. Then we came home for a nap. Jeff's Sister Tammy & Don were visiting from Canada - so we spent the afternoon with them. And then back to Elliot & Katie's for dinner and saying goodbye to Grandma, Grandpa, Dane, Kaylyn & Katie. It was a fun day.


All 3 Babies

Breakfast with Katie

Kisses for Grandma

Katie has a shoe fetish. She was constantly putting on heels. I was really impressed that she could actually walk in them - even when there were 2 different kinds!

Hugs for Grandpa

I wanted to play a game of ping pong with Kaylyn - so I handed Aubrey off to Grandma. When it was time to take Aubrey home for a nap - I went looking for them. They were no where to be found - so I figured they must be outside. I looked down the street - and there they were walking down the street in their pj's - it was so cute! Katie was walking with them too - but she had gone on ahead. Grandma told me that Aubrey kept trying to keep up with Katie - but just wasn't fast enough!

Two cuties in the tub

Katie & Grandma snuggling

I found a critter in our garden!

While my parents were here they gave us early Halloween presents. We were gonna wait a bit 'til it was closer to Halloween to open them. Aubrey's present was on the floor in her bedroom and she hadn't even noticed it. On Friday, we were in the room - and she finally noticed it. She pulled out the tissue paper and gasped. She had discovered the cute purple fairy. She brought it to me as quick as she could to have me take it out of the box. She gave it big kisses and hugs. Then I took out the little brush that came with it and told her to brush the fairies hair. She was occupied with this task for like a half hour! She is so cute with new things. Thanks grandma for the 30 min. of peace for me - so I could make dinner!

Aubrey's first time bowling. She was really excited to see all of the balls at the alley. She didn't understand though why they were too heavy to pick up! But she did enjoy rolling it down the lane. She didn't knock any pins down though - better luck next time Aubrey!

Esther & Bryan were good sports and sacrificed some of their score for Aubrey's entertainment!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

Cousins are so much fun! I sure miss your visits- no one can replace Heather and April!

Lyndee W. said...

What a great group of pictures! I love the one of Aunt Sally and Aubrey walking down the street {does Aunt Sally have "Katie's" shoes? Looks like she sacrificed fashion for speed!}

We took Sean bowling the other day and he got his first ever strike and spare!

Haro Family said...

So fun that Aubrey has cousins to play with and you have your family around you! You must be loving it! Is is so wonderful to see what is going on with your family--I just adore all of you!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Speaking of "PINK" - we will get to see more of that color now in Jan with Ashleighs' baby! Bring on the "drama queens"-I love them!

Karen said...

Thanks for all the pictures. Aubrey a little doll. Kaylyn misses her. We here a lot of "Aubees" these days.