Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Mani/Pedi & Family Dinner

The day before Summer's wedding I painted Aubrey's fingernails and toenails for the first time - since she was a flower girl. Aubrey loved it. She was so intrigued by the whole process. I showed her how to blow on her nails and she would blow on one hand while I was painting the other. I told her that Daddy was going to think it was so pretty. So, throughout the day she would look at her nails and say DaDa. I think she was excited to show her Dad. When we saw family that night, she showed off her nails to everybody.


That night Summer & Steve had both families over for a picnic so the families could get to know each other. Here are the pics from the night.

As you can see, Aubrey is still checking out her fingernails!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

oh aren't girls so fun to paint their nails/toes and All girl things!

Chanté said...

She is SOOOOO cute. If I want to paint Brecky's nails I have to wait for nap time!

Haro Family said...

It's so fun to doll up our little girls. You are so cute with her!