Saturday, September 6, 2008

Summer's Bridal Shower

Last Wednesday Mom and the sisters threw Summer a bridal shower. I thought it turned out really nice. Summer had a great turn out. Thanks everyone that came! Summer I hope that you had a great time!

Summer and her Mom's

The sisters

Mom and her girls - we are only missing Karen. Karen we wish you could have been here!

Summer and Aunt Patty

Summer with 2 of her former roomates Ashley & Alex. Her other roomate Kristy was also there but left before I remembered to bring out my camera!

Esther and cousin Tiffany

Katie and cousin Mindy

Cindy and cousin Shannon and Brody

The 3 pics above are of some of Summer's cute friends.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Pictures and It was a great Shower!
I love the picture of your mom with all the girls (minus karen :()

Haro Family said...

Congrats to Summer! You and your sisters are so beautiful!

Ali said...

How fun! I wish I could have been there. (I found your blog now so you can find mine! It was fun to hang out at the wedding, we need to get Katelyn and Aubrey together again!)