Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wedding Week

My sister Summer got married yesterday! It was a beautiful day. I have tons of pics to go through before I post though. So hopefully soon I'll have pics from the bridal shower and wedding. My parents have been here all week in preparation for the wedding so we have had lots of family time. I went through my photos and realized that I hadn't taken many all week (that is very unHeather like.) Anyway, here are a few that I took.

Monday morning Aubrey and I went to visit Grandma & Grandpa bright and early. Aubrey sat real good with them so I could play a game of ping pong with Esther.

She also, played pretty good with everybody there as well. Above is her having fun with Uncle Bryan.

Aunt Katie has this really fun Valentines bear that sings a song. She got it out for Aubrey and she just loved it. Above you can see her loving on the bear. Too cute!

Aunt Esther & Katie dressed her up as a cowgirl!

I love Aubrey in this jean dress - it really brings out her blue eyes!

4 comments:

TheAndFam said...

What a great time to have family in town! I love those experiences. I really do love Aubrey in that jean dress too. Her eyes are so beautiful blue!

Shannon said...

she is totally growing up! I love how she still has her Summer tan along with the Crease rolls in her Arms... SO dang cute!

Megan said...

I can't get over little Aubrey.

Angelina Christina said...

Elise has the exact same jean dress-I love it too because it brings out her eyes...I'll have to take a picture of lissy in it. I glad the wedding went well & looks like you had a great time at the bridal shower.