Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun in the Sun

My awesome SIL is doing a photo contest on her photography blog. The theme is "Fun in the Sun", so I took my camera out back while the girls played yesterday afternoon.

This first photo is the one I entered. So if you like it go over to Karen's blog and write a comment. That's how the votes are being tabulated. (BTW Parent's and in laws - you do not need any sort of log in to comment. You just put in your name and your comment. Easy as pie!)





I love the moments when my girls play happily together.





I LOVE Brooke's backyard crawl. It totally cracks me up. She doesn't want her knees to touch the grass or the concrete.











I had to zoom out to show what Aubrey was actually doing. She had sat her chair by the sprinkler and brought over the umbrella so she could guard herself from too much water. That kid just cracks me up.











Aubrey was winding up the swing and then it was twirling Brooke in a circle.



I love how you can see Brooke's hair flying in this pic.






Oh how a 3 year old can find joy in the simplest things.






My little peeping Tom.


I LOVE having a backyard. It's so nice to spend some downtime backyard with my little sweethearts.

3 comments:

Karen said...

So fun. Have I told you that I wish we were closer to hang? I love your girls.

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures Heather!

Pamela said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know I linked to your blog in my post. I used your blog for inspiration for my daughter's mickey mouse party and linked to you at the end of my post. If you would like me to remove the link just let me know! Thanks for the inspiration, Pam
http://pgmscraps.blogspot.com/2010/07/meeska-mooska-it-is-mickey-mouse.html