Sunday, July 18, 2010

Love the Curls

When Aubrey was Brooke's age, she had the perfect little curls around her neck and her hair looked absolutely adorable pretty much always. I LOVE Brooke's blonde hair and think that her hair will actually be much easier to style when she's Aubrey's age - but for now I am really missing the girly curls.

So I decided to get some smaller rollers and see if her hair was actually long enough to put in rollers. I first tried them last Saturday. She looked absolutely adorable with them in!





But I didn't put enough rollers on top and she ended up with a Mohawk type look. Thus the no after picture.

So Sunday, I added a few more on top to see if that would do the trick. Could she be any cuter with curlers and a hair net?!


I thought her hair turned out soooo cute. Here she is with her cute curls.






Aubrey of course wanted pictures of herself in the curlers - but this is the lovely face she gave me!


Here's her after shot.


She still has naturally curly hair, but it's not even. There's parts that are straight and parts that are curly. So if she's going to wear her hair down for church, I usually have to curl it.

1 comment:

Summer Carlile said...

Who knew that curlers and a hair net could be so cute!