Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Decorating a Haunted House

After Aubrey's dance recital on Saturday we decided to decorate the haunted cookie house that Grandma Bagley sent us. The girls had a ball.

Brookie enjoyed the decorating,


but enjoyed the eating even more!


See here's proof.


Aubrey of course loved every minute of it.


She just loves to craft!


Hmmm, sissy has a great idea, I think I want to eat the candy too!


I was there too! Mainly in a supportive role.


Working with some fondant.


Gotta decorate the roof now that it's set.


I decided to decorate a bit myself. It sure is not easy decorating from plastic bags!


Our finished house.


And the back side.


It turned out much cuter than I expected, since I decided to turn over the creative to the little munchkins!

No comments: