Sunday, June 1, 2008

7 Peaks



We got to go to 7 peaks for the first time yesterday. Aubrey really liked it. She enjoyed floating down the lazy river. She also liked the wave pool because she could touch the ground and jump up and down in her float. But, she didn't like it when the waves started coming. We ran into Cindy, John, JJ, Esther & Bryan when we were in the lazy river. So the boys got to do some of the water slides - and then the girls took a turn. It was really fun, but my back got pretty burned. Oops - I guess when I was putting sunscreen on Aubrey I should have put some on myself!

Snarl

A couple of weeks ago Aubrey started doing what we call the "Scrunchy face" whenever she was displeased with the situation. Well we started mocking her "Scrunchy face" back at her. Jeff added a snarl sound to it - and so now Aubrey does this snarl all day long. It's not real attractive, but it's pretty funny.





Playing Piano


Aubrey is so happy she is tall enough to reach the keys on the Piano now. She loves to reach up and play the piano!






More Pics


5 comments:

Chanté said...

She is suuuch a doll. Brecken makes faces like that too...I just wish she'd make sounds with it too! That's hilarious!

Lyndee W. said...

I love Seven Peaks! Looks like such a fun summer activity!

Karen said...

Looks like fun. Have a great time in Canada. Drive safe.

Cindy Merris said...

I am loving the snarl!

Anonymous said...

That scrunchy-face snarl video is hilarious! Have fun in Canada.