Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Darin & Terri's

On Wednesday we went into North Battleford to visit with Jeff's brother Darin and family. Aubrey just loved their cat. She chased that poor cat all over the house. Poor Aubrey, your parents are not pet people, so you won't be getting a Kitty of your own anytime soon. Anyway, it was a nice visit, I just wish we would have had more time to spend. We always love visiting with Darin, Terri, Shelby and Mitchell.

Take a look at the picture of Shelby. Aubrey looks a lot like she did as a baby - so maybe that's what she will look like when she is older. Shelby is such a cutie and so sweet. I would be so happy to have Aubrey be like her!

1 comment:

Haro Family said...

I love all of your pictures! It looks like your trip to Canada was so much fun! I'm so bummed I couldn't see you in Utah. Aubrey is so adorable--hooray for her first steps!