Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun with Summer on her Birthday

Summer didn't have to work until 6:00 today, so we got to spend her birthday with her! We first took her to breakfast at IHOP. Esther & Katie met us there for a yummy breakfast. Then we headed to 7-peaks where we spent the rest of the day. Summer didn't get a season pass like the rest of us (too busy planning a wedding to spend all of her time at 7-peaks) so it was fun to get to hang out with her there. Cindy and JJ meet up with us there and she brought some of our cousins kids. I think Summer had fun playing with all of the kids today. We sure had a fun day with Summer. We hope she had as much fun as we did!

Swimming with JJ

On Tuesday, Cindy & JJ came over to play with Aubrey in her pool. They were sure cute together. Aubrey did something she has never done before. She was all possessive of her toys. I couldn't believe it. We would ask her to give a toy to JJ and she would grab it and throw it the other direction. That little stinker. She also told me "No" for the first time. I thought I had a little more time before this stage has begun. Oh well.

4 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

How fun!!! I wish I was there!!!

Katie said...

That is so funny about Aubrey not sharing! They both look so cute in that little pool!

Lyndee W. said...

Happy birthday Summer! Looks like only the girls hung out at 7 peaks...am I correct in assuming!? We can't wait for September!

Shannon said...

I love how both those kids LOVE Water!! Keep it up, they will be on the Swim Team before you know it! hehe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER!! Lets do 7 peaks again, i loved it!