Thursday, December 18, 2008

Now That's a Snowman

On Tuesday afternoon, Jeff took one look at our pathetic snowman and thought, "I can do better than that." Aubrey, saw daddy outside and of course wanted to join in on the fun!

She didn't last too long, so daddy had to finish on his own. Here's daddy showing Aubrey the snowman he made for her.

Aubrey loves her snowman. Daddy built it right outside the backyard doors so we can see it really well from the inside. In fact, every meal since then she has had us face her towards the back doors so she can see her snowman while she eats!

My FAVORITE hat!

You may be tired of my hat pictures, but I finally made the hat that I have been wanting too, but was intimidated by. It's a Newsboy style. It took quite a bit longer than the others but I was really pleased with how it turned out.

Aubrey was being really cute while I took pictures, so of course I took a ton!

9 comments:

Esther Attridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esther Attridge said...

This hat's my fav so far!!

Summer Carlile said...

So cute! And great job jeff on the snowman. That's how they do it in canadae eh?

Lyndee W. said...

Oh my gosh, Heather. That is the cutest hat! If I ever have another baby and it's a girl...I'm totally gonna pay you to make me one! LOL Great job on the snowman, Jeff! You're such a great Daddy!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Great snowman and darling hat! Aubrey seems to be the greatest creation so far though...Have a fun Christmas.

Christa said...

I'm just wondering if I can get a hat like that one in my size? I LOVE it!

Katie said...

I want that hat! Aubrey better watch out, Aunt Katie might steal it! Also that snow man looks like one that would be in a movie, its perfect.

Susan said...

Very impressive snowman! And way cute hat too!

Angelina Christina said...

Hey Heather....think you could make another hat like that??? Sounds like I might have to get in line, but seriously Elise(my poor bald girl) could REALLy use an adorable hat like that. Could I pay you to make one for her too???

Jeff-GREAT SNOWMAN! Makes me miss the snow a little-though we got some this week, can you believe it?