Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas

We had a fun Christmas. Christmas morning Aubrey was real excited to see what Santa left under the tree. She ran to the family room and then stopped and stared. She didn't know what to think or touch first. See video below.



Then she warmed up a bit and started playing with her new toys.





In the next video Aubrey is playing with her new bingo doggy. She had gotten a few other doggies for christmas that she had loaded into her stroller and wheeled them to her bedroom.



Aubrey got a toy camera in her stocking. She went around taking pictures of us. Then she sat it down and started putting stuffed animals on her chair. Then she grabbed the camera and took pictures of the animals. It totally cracked me up - because if I think Aubrey looks real cute and I want to take a picture of her, I will sit her on a chair to take the picture. I think she was mimicking me. Too funny!

Daddy, do you like the wallet I gave you?

Santa even surprised Mommy when he left a present under the tree for Aubrey & Mom. It is really cool. In the spring we will send in for our free live caterpillars and then we put them in this netted pavilion and watch the cycle from caterpillar to cocoon to butterfly. I am excited. I love butterflies!

Loving the doodleboard from the Alabama Bagley's

Look Mom, Piglet is on my new outfit from Grandma & Grandpa Buell!

After we opened our presents we got ready and headed out to Elliot & Katie's house. We had breakfast and then exchanged our sibling presents and gave presents to Mom & Dad.

Doing a little cleanup with the Vacuum Grandma & Grandpa Bagley gave me.

Then we hung out and watched movies and played games the rest of the day.


When we got home to put Aubrey to bed, she saw all of her new toys again and wanted to play with them. It wasn't easy getting her down. All in all it was a real fun day. I think Aubrey enjoyed her 2nd Christmas!

1 comment:

Esther Attridge said...

I think little aubs is gonna be a good mommy to her baby sister! I love the butterfly pic - you and aubs are both so shocked - I giggled to myself!!