Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Best part of making Brownies


Aubrey was helping me make brownies this afternoon. We finished mixing and I poured the batter into the pan. I set the bowl and spoon back down and turned my back for a moment. When I turned back I saw Aubrey with the big spoon in her mouth. It made me laugh. Apparently, she can tell a good thing when she sees it. She must have a little of her Grandpa Bagley in her. Whenever mom was cooking or baking, dad always had to sample it. We would frequently hear my mom in the kitchen saying, "Larry, get your hands out of that." So, she must be Grandpa's girl!

Before I washed her face I took her to the mirror to see herself and she laughed too!

3 comments:

Christa said...

I think I love the brownie batter more the brownies themselves. Love the pics!

Karen said...

So cute. Looks good.

Lyndee W. said...

That is definitely the best part of making brownies...or cookies!