Monday, January 5, 2009

Pics, Pics & More Pics

I am glad that my obsession of taking pictures of Aubrey hasn't lessened. This way I won't make the cardinal sin of taking all the pictures of the first child and very few of subsequent children. With my obsession going strong, I think baby Brooke will get plenty of camera time!

The cutest little mommy!

Feeding my baby with Grandma.

I love my new Cooties from the Alabama Bagley's

I make a great teammate.

Umm, Grandma, I think this is the best card to play.

I love reading stories in my new duckie chair.

Don't my bracelets look pretty?

Really enjoying my candy cane.

I love Piglet on my new outfit from Grandma & pa Buell. All day long I pointed to her and tried to say Piglet. When we went to the store and I had a coat on, I made mom take off my coat as soon as we were in the store so that I could see Piglet again.

Looking pretty in my new dress from Grandma & pa Bagley.

Having fun with Uncle Steve.

I am sorry your teeth hurt Aunt Summer.

5 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Wow, she's really enjoying that candy cane!!! LOL

So......have you ever tried to make one of those hats for adults?

Our Family said...

So I was wonderinf if you have any patterns for the hats that you make? If so I would liek to get some, let me know! Shirlene

Christi Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christi Williams said...

Wait, Wait we had not heard the news!!! Yea, I am doing a happy dance for you. :-)

Little Aubrey is just the cutest, those eyes and cheeks *I Love Them!*

What a wonderful family you are and great neighbors too. We miss you guys. Ohhhh kiss those cheeks for me.
Happy New Year!

Karen said...

Such cute pictures. Katie got that same purple dress. I am glad she likes her cooties. Have a great day and give her a hug from us.