Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5 Months

Today our Little Lady turns 5 months. I can't believe how time flies. I feel like we just brought her home from the hospital. She is just the sweetest little addition to our family. We all adore our little Brookie Bug.

I had to mark the occasion by taking some photos of her.















While I was taking the photos she rolled over for the first time! She must have known that mommy would want to have it photographed and waited for the time I had camera in hand and ready! What a sweet heart!





Here she is starting to roll!




And then on her back. (Well mostly - the side of the crib stopped her from going all of the way!)

7 comments:

Jules said...

five months? that is crazy!
her eyelashes are gorgeous!

Nelson Family said...

She is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

How fun to be able to catch her rolling over for the first time:0) She has the most beautiful eyes!!!

Summer Carlile said...

She looks so cute, I think the first pic you posted is the cutest picture I have ever seen of her!

Karen said...

I don't think she could be any cuter!

Keri said...

Oh my, she is such a doll! And I was going to comment on the post where you had Jeff's pics up with Brooke's - They look EXACTLY alike! Very cute!

Angelina Christina said...

I just love reading your blog. Your girls are just so adorable. They do look like Jeff, but they look like you too. I think Aubrey looks more and more like you all the time.