Thursday, September 17, 2009

Visit from some Tanner's

On Saturday we got to visit with and have dinner with Tammy, Kristin & Michelle. Tammy & Michelle were dropping off Jenny at school and Kristin is here doing student teaching. We had a fun visit. Aubrey was happy to get to play with her cousins.




Pics from last week.


Here piggy piggy.

Yummy bacon.

I love the look in Aubrey's eyes when she is looking at Brooke. She just loves her to pieces.

"Aubrey had a little sis . . . And everywhere that sissy went, Aubrey was sure to go."

Aubrey just came in and said that she wanted to type a story on the blog. She typed the keys and I asked her what her story was. She said, "I love you, Brooke." She also likes to talk about how "Brooke is getting bigger and bigger." Then she proceeds to tell me all of the things her and Brooke will do together when "Brooke is a Big Girl like me". So Sweet.

Last week Aubrey was playing outside with her ball. There was a dead wasp on our patio. She threw the ball at it and said, "I accidentally hit the bee with the ball, but it's OK, he no cry." What a funny little monkey!

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

What little cutties they are!

Anonymous said...

Brooke has lost that newborn baby look! What a cute pair of sweet girls!!!

Ali said...

My goodness, I can't believe how much Brooke has grown up!! Its been too long since I have seen your blog. What cute kids!