Sunday, March 2, 2008

Aubrey Points

Aubrey pointed for the first time today. She's been working at it for a while. When we would ask her where things were she would hold her whole hand out in the direction. Today, as Jeff was leaving the room I asked her where her daddy was. First, she held out her whole hand and then slowly and deliberately she pointed her index fingers and curled the other fingers in. It was so cute to see her work so hard. She has pointed out a few more things this evening. I couldn't get a real cute picture. The first one she had just been pointing - but when the camera snapped she had moved her fingers. The second one you can see her pointing at me - but her expression is so serious! Learning all of these new things is such hard work for one so small!



1 comment:

The Mann Family said...

Oh my gosh Aubrey is so cute! I can't believe everything she has accomplished since I have seen her last! What a doll! And I am so happy to see you have a blog :) Just another way to keep in touch!

Parker's photos were taken here in Pleasant Grove by Peekaboo Photos. A couple just does it in their basement. I highly recommend them...the pictures are amazing and they are so nice. They have a blog (a link is on my page and a website www.peekaboophotos.com)

I miss you two! We'll have to do lunch soon!

Loves! Meagan