Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Aubrey Meets the Easter Bunny

Grandma Bagley and I took Aubrey to meet the Easter Bunny today.


Here she is getting all pretty for the picture with the Easter Bunny!

At the mall seeing the Easter Bunny for the first time. Aubrey thinks, "Grandma's got me, so I'm safe. He's pretty interesting."

"I'm even closer now, but Mom is here - so the Easter Bunny is still my friend"

"How dare you both leave me with this Scary Bunny!"

So we didn't get a cute picture with just Aubrey and the Easter Bunny - but at least we got a decent one with the three of us.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

SO CUTE! Where did you find the Easter Bunny?! I have been to a couple of malls and he is nowhere!!

~When you said Grandma Bagley, i was like "WHAT Grandma is here" haha I forget you are a bagley!
;)