Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hospital Update



So, I was hoping to be on my way home by now. Unfortunately, I came down with a pretty bad case of pneumonia. This morning they thought that I might have had a blood clot in my lungs so we were actually relieved to hear that it was only pneumonia. So, now I am here for 2 or 3 more days :(. I also have to be on an antibiotic that it is unsafe to nurse Aubrey - so I am sad about that as well. But, luckily my dad has been able to be with me at the hospital all morning and my mom has been taking care of Aubrey. So, at least Jeff didn't have to worry about me or Aubrey while he has been at work. Hopefully we will have smooth sailing from here on out and I'll be home this weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Get some rest! I hope that you get home soon and feel much better. Enjoy being taken care of! e love and miss you. Take it easy!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm glad you found our blog! Thanks for the info on posting pics...I'm gonna try it! Hope you get better soon!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

oh my heck i didn't even know that you were sick...that is terrible...unfortuatly i know exactly what you are going through. that is what i had right after i delivered boston...so scary..i hope you feel better soon