Sunday, March 2, 2008

Primary Activity


We have a Primary Activity coming up and the theme is preparing for General Conference. I had the idea of making a game where the kids could learn about our Prophet and Apostles. I found out a fun interest on each of the apostles. Then I made this wheel to turn it into a game. So, they will spin the arrow. There is a graphic of the apostles interest under the photo of the Apostle and the kids will turn the red circle to reveal it. Anyway, the wheel turned out better than I thought it would so I thought I would share it. (Really I figured we ought to have a post not related to Aubrey on here - otherwise we should rename the blog to "All About Aubrey"!)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Great Idea on the Primary Activity!! I love that little Aubrey, of course you should blog all about her, ok and Jeff! hehehe
Welcome to the blogging world, it gets so addicting, but so fun to see what everyone is up too. I will add you to my link list!

I seriously just want to pinch her chubby cheeks!!

Shannon said...

p.s. Of course you have the cutest blog look too, it helps when you are creative!

Esther Attridge said...

look at you. I'm so happy that you put blogs up. Now i'm gonna read it all. p.s. how did you make the banner?