Friday, March 21, 2008

ABC Tag

I haven't been diligent at looking at everybody's blogs since I came home from the hospital. I just noticed that I was tagged!

A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Jeff
C- Cake or Pie: Pie - especially if it is chocolate! I do agree with Katie that the Chocolate cake at Costco is amazing!
D- Day of choice: Saturday. Jeff takes Aubrey in the morning so I can sleep in YIPEE!
E- Essentials: Family, the gospel, theater, my camera, the computer!
F- Favorite color: Red
G-Gummy bears or worms- Neither - if the candy isn't chocolate it's not worth the calories!
H- Hometown- Thousand Oaks, CA
I- Indulgences: Chocolate, Ice Cream & kissing my baby's chubby cheeks!
J- January or July- July! Its warm and thats when i got married. (Dido Katie!)
L-life would be incomplete without: Jeff & Aubrey & Spring weather!
M- Married date: July/23/99
N- Number of siblings: 5
O- Oranges or Apples- Apples
P- Phobias or fears- Something/someone hurting my baby!
Q- Quotes: "What you think of me is none of my business.
R- Reason to smile- Aubrey's smile & Giggle, when winter is finally over!
S- Season: Spring, Spring, Spring - Spring does not last long enough in Utah!
T- Tag three- Cindy, Lyndee Wilkerson, Meagan Mann
U- Unknown fact about me: I'm pretty much an open book - some may not know I fear driving long distances or somewhere new.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Pretty much my favorite foods are meat - Filet Mignon, Wingers wings, ribs, and the list goes on . . .
W- Worst habit: It takes me forever to fall asleep at night.
X- X-ray or ultrasound: Well I had both last week and they were really helpful - so both!
Z- Favorite animal at the Zoo- Penguins or Tigers - oh yeah I love Cougars too! (not only because I am a BYU Alumn - but because they are beautiful. I can't wait to take Aubrey to the zoo this year!

Has anyone else noticed that the "K" and "Y" are missing! So I'll add my own.

K - my favorite K name is Kaye. Aubrey, myself and my mom's middle name!
Y - I love "the Y" - loved going to school there and now love that Jeff works there!

No comments: