Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Duck Pond

We decided to meet daddy for a picnic lunch at the duck pond last week. As we were driving there, I heard Aubrey say to Brooke, "Brooke we are going to a really fun place." I love it when she talks to her sister. It will be so cute when Brooke can talk and they'll have little conversations.
Aubrey's arm definitely improved from last time and she was actually getting the bread in the pond.

There were tons of baby ducklings.

Having our picnic.


Aubrey only ate a few bites and then was off to feed the ducks. She was totally cracking us up. She would run straight for the ducks saying, "Ducks I have some food for you" and then was frustrated when they were running away and not eating.


Brooke wanted to join in on the fun too.


Aubrey finally figured out that if she didn't move too fast, than they would stay and eat.


Brooke taking a real close look.


"Hi Mom - look at me with all of these ducks."


Taking a walk back to the blanket with daddy.


Love this picture of Brooke eating the banana.




Aubrey was so proud that she climbed the stairs all by herself. Before she started she asked me, "Mommy if I climb those stairs all by myself, will I fall down?" When I told her that she wouldn't she went and braved them.


And then she was brave enough to climb down on her own as well.


Brookie wishing she could climb up also.


Then Aubrey saw a girl climbing up the bleachers, so she had to give that a try. I'm glad to see her putting herself out there and facing some of her fears!

It's always fun to play at the duck pond.

No comments: