Monday, June 21, 2010

Yosemite 2

Day 2 at Yosemite started nice and early (like every day with my early birds.) It is quite nice though to not be the only one up that early.

Aubrey & Brooke both just adored Calli. They wanted to be touching and playing with her whenever she was around.





Sweet Kaylyn wanted so badly to play with my little ones. My girls, however, are not fond of large groups and do not warm up quickly. I was glad though that Kaylyn did get some time to hold Brooke.



That's my big brother Dane and his 2nd Kaylyn with my Brookie bug.



Then after the rest awoke we got dressed up to take Family pictures. My awesome sis-in-law Karen, has recently started a photography business and was nice enough to do family pictures and group shots for all of us. She did a fabulous job!

Here is all 22 of us.



Our little family.



My dad was cracking us up. He was behind the camera being a turkey and a duck to make my girls look up and smile.



This is me with my 3 little sisters. I LOVE this picture.



Then we were off on a hike to Mirror lake. G & G took over our strollers which was AWESOME!



Grandma & her 3 year old granddaughters.



3 is her favorite age and she was lucky enough to have two 3 year olds on the trip.



Tyler wanted to push the stroller and I was happy to hand it over to him!



My parents holding hands - how cute!



We made it to mirror lake. It was freezing - but Aubrey attempted going in a few times.



Playing with Katie. While we were looking at the pictures today Aubrey said to me, "I really liked playing with my cousin Katie." I wish they could see each other more. Katie is just a doll!









My little cutie!



At Mirror lake there is a spot that people have built rock towers.



That is right up Aubrey's alley. She had to add her tiny tower to the bunch.



Daddy jumped in to join her.



Brooke talking a walk with Uncle Steve.



After we returned home and had dinner the kids put on a talent show. I think that was my favorite part of the trip.

Before the show began Aubrey & Katie were too cute sitting together and chatting.



First was Thomas & Tyler who did a comedy act for us.



Then Kaylyn did a magic show. She amazed us all with her crayon trick.



Brookie bug showed us her mommy skills and did some signs.





JJ showed off his athleticism.



Aubrey showed her artistic talent with a family portrait and handmade jewelry.



Then she recited the 1st Article of Faith that she has memorized.



Katie did a darling Ballet dance for us.



After Katie's dance the other munchkins wanted to dance too. Here they are doing "Ring around the Rosies."



Aubrey quickly picked up Katie's ballet moves and has been doing them non-stop since.



It was a fun day! It was great to have us all together and hanging out!

No comments: