Sunday, June 20, 2010

Memorial Day

We actually had some nice weather on Memorial Day, so we had a little family picnic. Daddy made us hot dogs & brats, homemade potato salad and corn on the cob.



And then had a little fun in the backyard.



Even daddy got in the little pool.





Weeee, Brookie loves the little slide.



She also loves Aubrey's mud pie kitchen.





Aubrey loves her watering jug and will water every living thing she can find.



Then Aunt Esther treated Aubrey and myself to a pedicure. I couldn't believe how still Aubrey was the entire time. She had to sit on Esther's lap so that her feet would reach the ledge.



Brookie came along for the ride also.



I love the perfect shade of pink that Aubrey choose.



Here's all of our beautiful toe's! Aubrey complimented me on my glitter toes almost every day until I finally took the polish off (which happened to be today!)



Thanks Esther that was such a nice treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun way to spend the day!