Saturday, June 19, 2010

Playing Catch up again

Once again I have gotten behind on my blogging due to a vacation. So, this post is a bunch of random pics from before our vacation.

Brookie loves Aubrey's duck chair. I love seeing her climb on it and sit in it, it's too cute.



After we got back from Canada Aubrey was kinda crazy. I think she used up all of her good behavior for our trip. Anyway, she was making me a bit crazy too. After several days of both of us in very bad moods, I decided that maybe she needed some special mommy time. One night when Jeff was working late, I let her stay up after Brooke went to bed and we made a necklace and bracelet together. It was really fun for both of us. It felt like old times when all day long it was just Me and Aubrey doing stuff together. Towards the end of our crafting Aubrey looked at me and said, "Mommy you're my best friend." That just made my day!



Aubrey insisted that we make them on my bed, luckily I had a little bed table to use.



She got pretty skilled with the beads and the needle.



I LOVE how her tongue is sticking out on this one!



Aubrey showing off her finished necklace and bracelet. She was so proud of them. The next day we discovered that they actually matched perfectly with her favorite shirt!



Aubrey is way into sunglasses lately. Just today she told me that every time she goes outside she is going to wear sunglasses.



Why wear one pair of glasses when you can wear three?!


No comments: