Monday, June 21, 2010

Family Reunion in Yosemite 1

This was the first year that my family (my parents, siblings & spouses and the kids) has had a Family reunion. My mom pretty much planned the whole thing, including feeding all 22 of us. She did a fabulous job and I know she worked hard for months to prepare for it.

We stayed in a beautiful cabin called Scenic wonders. It was large enough for us all to fit comfortably.



We came in from 4 different states. We were the 2nd family to arrive, just following Cindy and her crew. Aubrey & JJ were quite happy to see each other and warmed up right away.



They were having a ball on top of the bunk bed. (Aubrey had never seen one before.)





The lil' sisters had to join for a picture too.



By the time the rest of the crew arrived we were busy getting dinner ready and the little ones off to bed, so I didn't get my camera out again that night. However it was really fun seeing my Brother Dane and his family. We haven't seen them all together for about 2 years.

1 comment:

Diana and Derek said...

What a great idea! That sounds very fun.