Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Poll Revisited

About 2 1/2 years ago I had a poll on the blog. I had pictures of Jeff, I and Aubrey as babies and I asked who Aubrey looked more like. Jeff won by a landslide. I think I got 1 vote and found out that they only voted for me because they felt bad that I didn't have any votes. So, I thought it would be fun to revisit the poll with pictures of us all around 3. So who does she look more like now? The poll is on the sidebar.

If you're viewing this on Google reader, come on over to the blog and cast your vote!




Here's some more pictures of me at 2 & 3. I sure did have a lot of hair even then!






2 comments:

Chanté said...

OH MY GOSH! She is your twin. 100% YOU! I wish I had your hair and that Brecken had Aubry's!

julie said...

I would have to say she is your little clone! Brooke on the other hand looks like her daddy....they are both adorable.