Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hee Haw

On Monday afternoon we went to Hee Haw Farms with Cindy, JJ & Summer. It was by far my favorite of the pumpkin patches/farms that we have been too. Mainly because it wasn't anywhere near as busy. But also because they had a petting zoo where we could go right in with the animals and they had pony rides. Both of which, Aubrey loved!

After the farm, Jeff & Steve met Summer, Aubrey & I at Tucanos for my birthday dinner. It was delicious. Then we went back to our house where Jeff surprised me with a clean house, candy, balloon, Tickets to the Opera & a yummy ice cream cake. It was a fun surprise. Thanks Jeff!

Feeding the goats

Aubrey loving the petting zoo!

Here little piggy.

Feeding the cute little calf.

On the animal train ride with Aunt Sum Sum.

Having fun on the Gunny sack with Summer

Lovin' the pony ride, Aubrey was so sad when it ended.

Hangin' out with cousin JJ in front of the witch display. I don't have a picture of it, but there was a display of spiders also. When we were looking at it, I noticed Aubrey doing something with her fingers. So, I looked down, and she was doing the motions to "Itsy Bitsy Spider". That little smartie!

They had a corn bin like Cornbelly's did, and once again Aubrey had a ball in it.

This is the life, kicking back in a big box of corn!

Tickle torture from Aunt Summer

My very yummy Peanut Butter Ice Cream cake from my sweet husband.

Hey look, I'm turning one!

It was a fun birthday. Thanks for all those who spent it with me and all the nice phone calls I received!

8 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't even know! Happy Birthday! BTW, I absolutely love the first pic with Cindy peeking out while trying to hold JJ...made me giggle!

Our Family said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looked so good!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had great fun. You're looking great, too...still feeling ok?

Esther Attridge said...

You guys are so rude having fun without me. Even Summer's hangning out - not cool. Happy Birthday again

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We Love Hee Haws too!
I figured aubrey would love the Slide, she's a Dare Devil!!

That cake looks DIVINE!

Summer Carlile said...

I had so much fun with you guys thank you for inviting me.

John and Ann Tolman said...

You guys are the "Pumpkin Farm King & Queens"! I'll bet Halloween is one your favorite holidays with all the fun stuff you do in October-besides having a birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Keri said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER DEAR!