Saturday, October 18, 2008

Haunted Halloween

Many of you may not know that Jeff is quite the Halloween Master. Every year for the last 3 years he has made an awesome display in our yard. Complete with props that he has made himself. It is really fun because we get a ton of trick-or-treaters every year. We even get parents coming by on their own, cause their kids have told them about it. We'll see cars drive up and watch from their window too. It's really fun. Below is a video from last year. He has even more stuff this year! We have lots of it out now, but it won't all be out until Halloween. So, if you want a fright on Halloween night, you'll have to come to our house! We love to have as many visitors as possible!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you guys really do go all out for Halloween!

John and Ann Tolman said...

You are THE MAN!!!This is WAAAAY COOOL!!!

Haro Family said...

I remember your awesome display many years ago. How fun! I just got caught up on all of your past posts--I've been so busy that this is the first time I've checked out anyone's blogs in the past few weeks. Heather, you are such a wonderful photographer. I am amazed with your ability to capture all kind of moments. I love reading your blog!

Lyndee W. said...

Great job Jeff! Totally spooky!

Keri said...

Holy Caboli! I had no idea that Jeff did all of this. Very impressive. Scary. But impressive!

Summer Carlile said...

Your house would have been the house that I would have never gone to when I was little because I would have been too freaked out! But I think it is awesome now.