Monday, October 20, 2008

Cornbelly's

Saturday afternoon we went to Cornbelly's. It's a cornmaze with lots of games and stuff for kids. We had a good time - especially Aubrey.

She had a lot of fun with Daddy on the cow train ride.

The slides were also a big hit with Aubrey.

My little Princess sitting in Cinderella's carriage.

Hurray Cornbelly's is so much fun!

They had this big box of corn for the little ones to play in. Aubrey loved it! At first she didn't know quite what to do with it. So I showed her how to run it through her fingers. Then I covered her legs with it to which she promptly wiped it off (she doesn't love being dirty). Then she started playing with it on her own. She noticed a bigger kid laying down in it and must have thought, "that looks fun", because she went ahead and laid down herself!

On the hayride with mommy! (She is doing our made up sign for her friend Zoe. We were going past a field of pumpkins and she was trying to tell me that she picked out pumpkins with Zoe. It's funny because lately whenever I say "let's go, fill in the blank with wherever we are going, she will always do her sign for Zoe to ask me if Zoe is coming too.)

The jumping pillows were one of Aubrey's favorites. She was a smiling and giggling the whole time!

Me & Daddy jumping on our bums.

Getting a piggyback ride from daddy back to the car! We sure had a fun afternoon!

So on an entirely different note, the other day Aubrey started humming. All morning long she was humming a little tune as she played with her toys. Then that night while I was singing her lullabies she started humming along. It was so sweet. I asked her if she was singing with mommy and she got a huge smile and said "yeah". What a little doll!

She is also getting so good at doing hand motions along with songs. She has been doing motions for the last couple of months, but this week she has really gotten good. Tonight she did all of the motions to wheels on the bus. I am going to try to get it on video - but sometimes she gets too interested in the camera that she won't do whatever it is we are trying to video!

3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Looks like fun! And good weather - LUCKY!!

Karen said...

So cute. I hope you had a great birthday. And thank you for saving me the other night. It made my life so much better. Thank you!!!

Keri said...

She keeps getting prettier with every snapshot! I love seeing all of her adorable clothing and hairstyles. When you have a boy, it's mainly t-shirts and gel.