Friday, April 24, 2009

First Bath

On Sunday we gave Brooke her first bath at home. Aubrey was so excited! She came running in with her stool so she could get in on the action.



Look at how tiny Brooke looks next to Jeff's hands!


Brooke liked her bath. She didn't fuss at all.



Aubrey had been off to the side and couldn't see very well, so all of a sudden she grabs her stool and forces it in between Jeff and I and says, "Aubrey right here!" Then she proceeded to grab a wash cloth and help wash Brooke.



Brooke looked so sweet all wrapped up.



I loved Aubrey in this new Spring dress & Braids - but she wasn't being cooperative when I tried to take her picture.


2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I cannot believe how tiny Brooke is! So dinky! She reminds me of my littlest sister; when she was born, my Dad could wear her hospital bracelet as a ring. After Sean came 9 lb. 7 oz., I'd be afraid to hold a baby that tiny!

Anonymous said...

love to lick that little pu--y clean