Friday, April 24, 2009

My Girls

Me and My Girls!




After having to keep Aubrey and Brooke seperated for several days because of Aubrey's cold, Aubrey was thrilled to get to see Baby Brooke again.


I put Brooke down to take some pics and Aubrey came right over to love on her!



I loved this Eskimo kiss one! (Rubbing noses)


My girls checking each other out.


Holding hands.


Big hugs. I love Brooke's skeptical expression.




I love how these little ones have such big yawns. Aubrey thinks it is so funny too. She always points out when Brooke is yawning and then will open her mouth big too!


Sleeping babies are so sweet!


Elliot finally got to meet Brooke on Wednesday. He had been sick when she was born and then went out of town.


Wednesday morning Aubrey and Grandma were playing in the backyard. Grandma pointed out a bird in the sky. Aubrey looked up into the sun and said, "eyes hurt". So Grandma lent her her sunglasses to look at the bird. That afternoon Grandma bought Aubrey some Tigger and Pooh glasses. When Grandma gave them to her Aubrey said, "outside". I took her outside with her glasses on. She looked up into the sky and said, "Eyes don't hurt." It was so cute. She loves her new glasses.







I love how Brooke always has her hands all posed when she sleeps. This one was so cute with her hand behind her head and her elbow straight up in the air!

No comments: