Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Brooke's due date today!

In honor of Brooke's official due date - I thought I'd post her birth announcement today.


It's still crazy to me that it's Brooke's due date today and we have a 4 week old! Now that we have finally accomplished all of the things we were hoping to get done before Brooke arrived, hopefully we can just slow down and enjoy our sweet little Brooke!


I have more pics to post from this last week - but I am much too tired to do that now! Maybe tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful Heather! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend enjoying your sweet girls:)

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

how teeny tiny! that's nice when they start out small. they stay that way longer.

{Anne} said...

So cute! She is beautiful! I love your announcement. Precious! Also cute headband ;)!

Chanté said...

How darling! Did you make the announcement? She's just such a beautiful baby!

Karen said...

She is so itty-bitty. And why in the world would you be tired?! Take easy and get some good rest.

Nelson Family said...

she is so cute!!