Monday, May 25, 2009

Aubrey Reading

As I was doing the last post I heard Aubrey reading away in her room. I thought I'd get a video of her doing it. Some books she has the words memorized and "reads" them, others she just talks about the pictures and people. I thought I had been recording one that she was "reading" the words, but it didn't record. Here is her telling about the characters in her Clifford story. It actually used to be Jeff's book when he was a kid - and now it is one of Aubrey's favs.

In case you need interpretation the characters are: Clifford, Mary Elizabeth, Bruno & Martha. She is saying something like, "this Clifford right there."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey is just too cute!!!!

justin said...

She is very cute! Alison loves books too. I sometimes have to watch her with them though because she can accidentally tear the pages occasionally!

Mommie Maureenie said...

Hi Heather & Jeff,
It is so nice to see you and your precious little girls! What cuties they are. I am so glad you were finally blessed with children. Miracles happen in our day. You are a beautiful family. Take care!
Maureen Reiersen

Karine Jones said...

uh, oops...I was signed in with Justin's account up there! Sorry. It was me that said that, not Justin!