Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny Ones

Here are a few funny ones that I just had to post!



Oh so tired!


Anytime I ask Aubrey to smile - this is the face she pulls.


Aubrey found a new place that her finger fits into perfectly! When I ask her to remove her finger she says, "But Mom there is something in there."


When we were trying to get sisters pictures - Aubrey only wanted to play with her toys and stick stickers everywhere - including her eyes!



I caught Aubrey with the blow dryer dangerously close to her mouth. When I told her not to put it in her mouth she said, "But I'm blow drying my tongue." Good luck little monkey!



Once again her very attractive smiley face!



What's better than having one pick your nose shots - 2 of course!

1 comment:

Summer Carlile said...

Oh I love that first one of Brooke, Aubrey will be embarrassed some day when you show her these pictures. Just Kidding.